How we’re keeping our residents, guests, and teams safe.
At The Retreat at Midway City, the health and safety of our residents, guests, and teams are our highest priority, and continues to guide our actions as we navigate the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and its associated public safety implications.
We are closely monitoring policy and guidance from California Health and Human Services, the OC Health Care Agency, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO), among other entities to inform real-time operational decisions.
At this time, the following protocol is being implemented at The Retreat at Midway City in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Temporarily closing amenities such as the clubhouse, fitness center, and other common areas to reduce the risk of exposure and promote social distancing
- Enhancing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all common areas
- Closure of property offices to visitors and communicating by phone and email
- Promoting responsible personal hygiene practices while on property, including proper and frequent handwashing and the wearing of face masks
- Providing flexibility for team members who may feel ill so they can stay home instead of coming to work
We recognize that this is a time of uncertainty and, now more than ever, it is important to have clear communications in place to ensure that information is shared in an effective and timely manner. To this end, we are committed to providing additional updates as further information is made available.
In the meantime, we will continue to do all that we can to support our residents, fellow team members, and communities.
Property Management, The Retreat at Midway City